Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Worst Jokes

These are three of the worst jokes ever written:

A duck goes into a doctor's office and says, "My beak is chapped, do you have any ointment for that?" The doctor looks at the duck and says, "I'm just an optometrist."


A horse walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Why the long face?" but the horse just horsekicks the bartender's chest in, because it's a horse.


A white guy, a black guy, and a Mexican are on a life raft in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, when they find a magic lamp. They rub the magic lamp and a genie comes out. He says, "I will grant you each one wish for freeing me from that lamp. What is your command?" The white guy thinks long and hard and says, "I want an acoustic guitar so that I can entertain my friends on our long and frightening journey," and a guitar magically appears in his hands. The black guy thinks very long and hard and says, "Even with my new friends, it is very lonely on this boat. I would like my wife to be with me on this long, dangerous journey" and the black guy's wife, who was of indeterminate race, magically appeared in front of him. "And what would you like, sir?" the genie said to the Mexican. The Mexican though very, very long and hard. "I hate the sound of guitars," said the Mexican, "so I wish that we were all deaf." And magically, they had all lost the ability to hear, even the genie, who was bad at magic.

No comments: